- Syncs to various locations
- Fields to serialize data easily
- Automatic updates using Bindings
- Uses EJS templates underneath
- Templates get pre-compiled for production, so templating engine isn’t needed in final file.
There are plenty of other modules included, but not all have public docs currently as many of them aren’t needed specifically by app developers, only by the internals of Models and Views.
It’s already powering Mozilla’s Add-on Builder.
Or, you can grab your
require and try it out in jsFiddle right now.
To use it locally, you could check it out with git, but it’s also available on npm, via
npm install shipyard.
With this release, work begins on version 0.2, which will bring about Model Relationships, QuerySets, some Controllers, and a configurable logger.